Speed is our business
We can fund and close a transaction in less than 5 business days
Revenue and EBITDA Minimums
- Revenue: $5 million+
- Proforma EBITDA: Run rate of 250K per quarter
Situations We've Financed
- Bridge Capital
- Pre-IPO Funding
- Acquisition Financing
- Stretch Piece
- Management Buyouts
When to Choose Players Capital
- If your company does not have liquidity
- If your company already has senior debt
- If your company is looking for a bridge
- If your company is making an acquisition
- If you value your equity and want to avoid dilution
Why Public Companies Choose Players Capital
- Avoid the process of registering securities; it can take up to 6 months
- Protecting company share value by not diluting stock with the issuance of Convertible Debentures, Warrants, or any other toxic instrument
- Avoid due diligence and legal fees
- We can close and fund a transaction in less than 5 business days. Our competitors can take up to one month
Why Private Companies Choose Players Capital
- Sensible alternative for working capital
- Pre payment discounts
- Competitive rates
- Speed in which we close transactions
- Investment sizes: $250K – $5MM; Investment size is a function of either 10% of annualized Revenues or 1X Net Income
- Security: Unsecured. We reserve the right to file UCC if owner breaks validity
- Acknowledgement: Players Capital will acknowledge Senior Lenders and in some cases sign inter-creditor agreements.
- Cost of Capital: Mid-Teens to Mid 30’s depending on Credit, length, and Use of Proceeds
- Equity: None; No Warrants, Stock, Converts, PIKS, C6 is a 100% Non-Dilutive Partner
- Expenses: Zero. Players Capital Covers all out of pocket expenses for both Legal and Due Diligence
- Time to Close: Our core competency is speed. We close deals typically within a 3-4 day period.
- Remittance Term: 2 to 12 months
- Remittance Schedule: Straight-line weekly remittance with a cap of 15% of total sales in a given month for repayment
- Geography: U.S. Based Businesses
- Industries: Agnostic; no specialty finance, we fund cannabis and other VICE businesses.
- Ownership: Privately Held, Venture / Sponsor-Backed, Public Companies
- Use of Funds: Broad use of funds not limited to working capital, recaps, acquisition financing
Cutting down the tedious legal documentation.
Players Capital purchases future revenues for a discounted rate. Players only has downside protection if management breaks validity. If the company goes bankrupt Players has no claims.
No Upfront Fees
No deposit required for business due diligence and legal fees.
Savings of up to 15%
We Understand Value
We don’t require liquidity or EBITDA