Revenue and EBITDA Minimums
- Revenue: $5 million+
- Proforma EBITDA: Run rate of 250K per quarter
Situations We’ve Financed
- Bridge Capital
- Pre-IPO Funding
- Acquisition Financing
- Stretch Piece
- Management Buyouts
When to Choose Players Capital
- If your company does not have liquidity
- If your company already has senior debt
- If your company is looking for a bridge
- If your company is making an acquisition
- If you value your equity and want to avoid dilution
Why Public Companies Choose Players Capital
- Avoid the process of registering securities; it can take up to 6 months
- Protecting company share value by not diluting stock with the issuance of Convertible Debentures, Warrants, or any other toxic instrument
- Avoid due diligence and legal fees
We can close and fund a transaction in less than 5 business days. Our competitors can take up to one month
Why Private Companies Choose Players Capital
- Sensible alternative for working capital
- Pre payment discounts
- Competitive rates
- Speed in which we close transactions
Investment sizes: $250K – $5MM; Investment size is a function of either 10% of annualized Revenues or 1X Net Income
Security: Unsecured. We reserve the right to file UCC if owner breaks validity
Acknowledgement: Players Capital will acknowledge Senior Lenders and in some cases sign inter-creditor agreements.
Cost of Capital: Mid-Teens to Mid 30’s depending on Credit, length, and Use of Proceeds
Equity: None; No Warrants, Stock, Converts, PIKS, C6 is a 100% Non-Dilutive Partner
Expenses: Zero. Players Capital Covers all out of pocket expenses for both Legal and Due Diligence
Time to Close: Our core competency is speed. We close deals typically within a 3-4 day period.
Remittance Term: 2 to 12 months
Remittance Schedule: Straight-line weekly remittance with a cap of 15% of total sales in a given month for repayment
Geography: U.S. Based Businesses
Industries: Agnostic; no specialty finance, we fund cannabis and other VICE businesses.
Ownership: Privately Held, Venture / Sponsor-Backed, Public Companies
Use of Funds: Broad use of funds not limited to working capital, recaps, acquisition financing
Quick Processing: Cutting down the tedious legal documentation.
Downside Protection: Players Capital purchases future revenues for a discounted rate. Players only has downside protection if management breaks validity. If the company goes bankrupt Players has no claims.
No Upfront Fees: No deposit required for business due diligence and legal fees.
Pre-Payment Discounts: Savings of up to 15%
We Understand Value: We don’t require liquidity or EBITDA